Day 5. Monday, February 20, Grove Street
6th Street Bike Trail between:
Cypress & Grove Brewing 1001 NW 4th St
and Flowspace 117 NW 16th Ave
- ***Beginning at 6pm*** Wine + Wildlife – Trail Take Over @ Superette ft. Wine Pours
- Live DJs
- Projection Art and Nature Documentaries by local filmmaker Eric Flagg
- Creative and educational signage and light displays
- Trailside bar offering complimentary beverages to the first 50 festival attendees!
- All night: SL Installation
- Mirror and Light piece brought in by Skye Losey
- In collaboration with local business creatives Lara, Jake, and Humm
- All night: Live Trailside DJ + Audio/Visual Installation
- hosted by Cypress & Grove
- All night: Keep your eyes peeled for something DIFFERENT at this Monday market! You may find characters roaming the grounds and the bike trail… Light Displays, Stilt Walkers, LED + Fire Performers, oh my!
- 2-5:30pm Dreamers Garden – info sharing about the birth and transformation of this community garden – visit them just down at the corner from C&G, at NW 10th Ave and NW 4th Street!
- 4-7pm Grove Street Farmer’s Market – catch a few new tables and learn more about the work that neighborhood organizations are doing this time of year.
- 4:30pm + 5:30pm Gainesville Giving Garden is giving tours of their urban farm, and raising funds for their Spring Donation Drive! Learn about their commitment to food justice in our community.
- 4-8pm O2B Kids! Bounce House + Face Painting ~ can you find them on the bike trail?
- ***7pm LAST CHANCE to see the documentary on Sarah McKnight and engage in meaningful talkback with the film’s producers!***
- Catch “Sarah’s Place” at Cypress & Grove before heading up the bike trail for evening festivities.
- Each guest at the screening will receive a free drink ticket from C&G!
- 7-10pm Return to Nature – Trail Take Over @ Flowspace ft. Open House
- Silent Disco
- Cozy Fire Pit
- Tea Zen Zone collaboration between House of Waking Life and Flow Space collab – Located inside Flow Space and offering a space for grounding down, pulling cards from an altar, sipping tea, and enjoying yoga props to stretch out on during an ambient music and dance set.