These events have taken place for 2023, but please join us next year.
Day 2. Sunday, February 19, Tom Petty Park
501 NE 16th Ave
- 9am FREE FUN RUN + WALK!
- Explore three of the northern neighborhoods on the Sweetwater Loop – including Duckpond, Grove Street, and Pleasant Street
- Register here: https://runsignup.com/Race/FL/Gainesville/SweetwaterGreenwayLoopRun
Day 4. Sunday, February 19, Roper Park
401 NE 2nd St
- All day:
- LIVE MUSIC by Don “Mr. Fiddlesticks” Austin, Mama Trish & Becky Baby
- FOOD by Working Class Culinary
- ATMOSPHERE PERFORMANCE by Dragon Box Theatre (puppets, stiltwalking)
- FREE USE MATERIALS on Roper Park Lawn (sidewalk chalk, hula hoops, bubbles, cornhole)
- GROUP ACTIVITIES by Activity Leaders Alex and Lacy (Games, art, music, dance, parachute and kids’ crafts) all day
- Cotton Candy and Hokey Pokey on the Music Porch!
- BOUNCE HOUSE and face painting by O2B Kids!
- VENDORS – various local artists
- HISTORIC and ENVIRONMENTAL information and displays by Cultural Arts Coalition’s Environmental Ambassadors
- 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm Historic and Environmental Tour (on the hour, leaving from and returning to Roper Park)
- Route: East on NE 5th Street to the NE Blvd / South to NE 2nd Ave / West to 3rd Street / North to NE 5th Avenue, to Roper Park
- 11am Nia Dance + Movement with Sarit Sela
- 11:45-12:15pm “Duck Hunt” Bike Parade + Walking Tour to Duckpond and Thelma Boltin
- (East on NE 5th Ave, South on NE Blvd to loop around Boltin, NE 4th Ave to return to park)
- Bring your wagons, strollers, bikes, or just your feet!